Modern Slavery Act
Keystone Healthcare Limited is committed to driving out acts of modern slavery within its own business and that from within its supply chains. The company acknowledges responsibility to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and will ensure transparency within the organisation and with suppliers and services to the organisation.
1. We fully support and comply with the Governments objectives to eradicate modern slavery and human trafficking.
2. We engage with a large number of private and public sector organisations in pursuit of our regulatory interventions and our investment, procurement and agency activities.
3. We expect our Delivery Partners, Organisations within our Frameworks and other companies we engage with to ensure their labour related supply chains:
- Fully comply with the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Are transparent, accountable and auditable; and are
- Free from ethical ambiguities
4. The company will not support or deal with any business or businesses (as either whole, part or subsidiaries of the parent company) knowingly involved in slavery or human trafficking.
5. The company adopts zero tolerance to corruption and bribery and this policy is endorsed by our Board of Directors.
This Policy Statement will be reviewed and published in line with Government Policy.